Sunday, September 9, 2012

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

My friend, Naomi, and I are doing preschool at home this year together for our girls.  I will teach on Mondays, she will teach on Wednesdays, and on Fridays we will go on "field trips" that relate to what we've been learning about during the week and invite friends to come along.  I have had so much fun planning and preparing for school to start.  It has been a lot of hard work and time but I am so excited for the girls to see everything tomorrow and have our first day of class.  I found some great deals on supplies thanks to the dollar store and back-to-school sales.  I also found some great teacher-supply stores that had these really nice posters for only $2.50 each and, since we'll use them each at least 25 times, they are well worth the money.  It's been good for me to have a project that keeps me busy.  I know the girls will miss Missy A TON!! but we will do our best to make school as fun this year as it has been for them the past two years.  I'll take pictures of the girls tomorrow doing the different projects and dances but, like I said, I'm just so excited to show everybody what I've been working on like crazy for the past couple of weeks.  I can't wait to see Meg's face in the morning when she comes downstairs and sees all the school stuff out.  It's like Christmas for me.

No comments: