Monday, September 24, 2012

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


We've been busy.  Friday was our first field trip for preschool.  We invited our friends to come along with us and brave the rain and, luckily, it wasn't too wet for lots of fun.  Oh, and it was my birthday so Naomi brought cupcakes for the kids.  They were pink and had strawberries on them and were delicious; they were devoured before I could get a picture of them. My wonderful VT's brought me beautiful flowers and there were very nice cards in my mailbox.  Kyle got home from Detroit around 10:30 p.m. and that was the best gift of all, but he insisted we celebrate for real on Saturday.  We went to breakfast at Egg Harbor as a family and then shopping to get Logan more clothes for winter because it's getting cold out now and his pants are too short.  So after the kids had naps later we dropped them off with a sitter for a nice afternoon/evening out.  Kyle took me shopping so I could spend some of my birthday money and I was in heaven at Charming Charlie.  I had gone through my jewelry ahead of time and picked out the random earrings and necklaces I have and then found pieces to match.  It was so great.  Then we went to Flat Top Grill for dinner and then we saw "The Bourne Legacy" at the theater.  The food was soooo yummy! The movie was sort of a disappointment but it didn't matter because I was there with Kyle and we did not have to worry about the kids.

  

No comments: