Sunday, October 31, 2010

We Love Halloween!


Thanks to the Condie's for taking our picture for us! My camera decided to be temperamental and I could have cried! Thanks to Grandma Kristie for sending Megan the Snow White outfit and to Ashley and Tiffany for giving me the idea for us all to go with the same theme for our costumes. I sewed Logan's green "overcoat" and purple hat and I think he made the perfect "Dopey". I also sewed Kyle's tunic (including sleeves!!) and belt myself but decided to save time and money by buying the capes from a costume store. Kyle and Megan had fun spraying their hair black and I think it really added the perfect touch. Meg loved that I let her wear lipstick and blush too! I almost chickened out of wearing the nose to the party at the last minute, but Kyle wouldn't let me leave the house without it...and now I'm glad I did. Meg also said I had to wear it and got upset with me later that night when I finally did take it off! We had a blast!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

If our ward had done a costume contest, you guys would have won the grand prize, hands down! Seriously! Loved every single one of your costumes! You did such a great job making them!!!
(And I can't take credit for the great idea, cuz it was way more Ashley's than mine) :)

Amber said...

Arielle! You are amazing! You did such a wonderful job on your costumes. It looks like the real thing=) How creative you are! I made our costumes too. It was way fun. Happy Halloween!!!!! Love ya!