Thursday, October 21, 2010

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital scrapbook

Megan had such a fun birthday and if we had a better camera we'd have more pictures and better pictures...*sigh*...someday...after school is over and we are not living on loans anymore...anyway - we got Megan a really pretty blue beta and a small tank to keep in her room. His name is "little blue" and she loves to feed him.

Megan and I went shopping for some new winter dresses for her for church and I had one of my amazing shopping days - I had picked out 2 dresses (which would use up the money her Grandma Robinette had sent) and when we got to the counter the dresses rang up at 60% off! Then, after I refused to sign up for the store's credit card, the cashier just scanned some sort of coupon she had sitting there and it gave me an additional $10 off! So, now I've got enough money left to go and get her at least one more dress! I love it when life works out.

We went to the All-Aboard Diner for Meg's birthday dinner...if you've never been there you should take your little kids. It was so cute to see our dinner brought to us on a remote-control train and then to see a cup of ice cream come out with a lit candle for the birthday girl...she loved it!

Well, I gotta go now because Megan is insisting I help her play with all her new toys...thank you everyone for helping us make her day so special.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!!

Nan and Aaron said...

Glad you discovered All Aboard Diner. My boys love that place and I don't think the food is half bad either. Happy Birthday Megan!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! We need to take Madden to that little train diner...he would LOVE it! :)

Amber said...

Oh! I am so happy she had a good birthday. She just looks so happy! Sweet Megan... sigh. I can't believe she is already three!!!