Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10/10/10 - Between 2 Months and 3 Years


Logan at 2 months is a chunk and a half at over 13 lbs. He is starting to smile and loves to be held and cuddled. He loves sitting in his swing and watching the mobile. He doesn't know which he hates more - being stinky or being changed. (I don't know why the middle picture kept loading sideways...)


Megan at 3 years is still wearing 24-month size pants! But she has a big imagination and attitude inside that tiny little body. She loves to play dress-up and doctor and tea party all day and loves to play in the leaves outside while singing "it's autumn time...like grandma sings...it's autumn time". She started pre-school a couple of weeks ago and LOVES it. I can't believe how smart she is and how quickly she is growing up.

Can't believe what cute kids I've got...they sure are growing fast!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow! What a cute little slugger my little Logan is! I hope you are telling him all about his long lost cousin and auntie and uncle out in Cali! And megan is such a big girl now! I can't believe she is in preschool! Landon has a friend that is only like day older than Meg... Love you guys!