Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day and More...

This year I got to spend Mother's day with MY mom AND my Grandmas AND my mother-in-law! It was a really great day.  My mom helped the kids pick flowers from her garden and make little bouquets for me.  It was so sweet!!  The only thing missing is a picture of me and my mom together - seriously, how did that not happen?  Anyway - my parents-in-law gave me a copy of Les Miserables - which I thought was a REALLY FUNNY way of honoring me on Mother's Day - get it? "the miserable?" ha ha ha ha ha - but, really, I love it and I can't wait to watch it with a big bowl of popcorn and a big box of tissues! Thanks to everyone for making it such a special day.   


Tuesday was a big day for Kyle - he got his license to practice medicine in the state of Michigan in the mail AND we signed and mailed the closing papers for our new home in Royal Oak!  Can you tell he was pretty excited?  I'm so proud of my smart, fun, cute, awesome husband who works so hard to make all our dreams come true! Love you, babe!!  



No comments: