Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Must Have Done Something Good


You know on "the Sound of Music" when Maria sings about how great her life is going and that it's because "I must have done something good"...? Well, that's how I feel today. I wonder what I did to deserve such a sweet little girl and a great husband. I also feel like I must be doing something right because today, as I was sitting at my computer, Megan looked up from playing with her toys and looked at the large painting on our wall of the Savior. She pointed at it, got really excited, and squealed out "Jeejee!!" It was so cute! Then she came over to me and said, "ma, wanna Jeejee". So, we pulled out her picture book that has Greg Olson paintings of Jesus and she sat and looked at it and then gave me a hug and a kiss. I wanted to cry. What a sweet girl I've got!

No comments: